1. Scope of the LPT
- longpeliontrail.gr is a website that provides information about hiking in the Pelion area with:
- Descriptions, photos and maps of the routes
- Information on the Geography, Vegetation, Flora and Fauna of the area
2. Costs of using the services of LPT, connection fees
- The longpeliontrail.gr website provides all its services free of charge
- The user is needs an internet connection to access the website and connection fees may apply
3. Modification of the LPT website
LPT has the right to modify the interface and content of the LPT website and make changes to the offered services at any time.
The platform, including, without limitation, the website and all content and services accessed through or via the website, are provided “as is”, “as available”, and “with all faults”.
Whilst LPT uses reasonable endeavors to correct any errors or omissions in the platform as soon as possible once they have been brought to LPT’s attention, LPT makes no promises, guarantees, representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever (express or implied) regarding the website, the services or any part or parts thereof, any content, or any linked services or other external services. LPT does not warrant that your use of the platform will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the platform or any part or parts thereof, the content, or the servers on which the platform operates are or will be free of viruses or other harmful components. LPT does not warrant that any transmission of content uploaded to the platform will be secure or that any elements of the platform designed to prevent unauthorized access, sharing or download of content will be effective in any and all cases, and does not warrant that your use of the platform is lawful in any particular jurisdiction.
LPT and its subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, and assigns, and their respective employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders, specifically disclaim all of the foregoing warranties and any other warranties not expressly set out herein to the fullest extent permitted by law, including without limitation any express or implied warranties regarding non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Where the law of any jurisdiction limits or prohibits the disclaimer of implied or other warranties as set out above, the above disclaimers shall not apply to the extent that the law of such jurisdiction applies to this agreement.
5. Limitation of liability
- LPT and its subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, and assigns, and their respective employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders, shall have no liability for any loss or damage arising from:
- your inability to access or use the platform or any part or parts thereof, or to access any content or any external services via the platform;
- any changes that LPT may make to the platform or any part thereof, or any temporary or permanent suspension or cessation of access to the platform or any content in or from any or all territories;
- any action taken against you by third party rightsholders with respect to any alleged infringement of such third party’s rights relating to your content or your use of the platform, or any action taken as part of an investigation by LPT or any relevant law enforcement authority regarding your use of the platform;
- any errors or omissions in the platform’s technical operation, or from any inaccuracy or defect in any content or any information relating to content;
- Any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to your use of the platform must be notified to LPT as soon as possible.
Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. In such cases, you acknowledge and agree that such limitations and exclusions reflect a reasonable and fair allocation of risk between you and LPT and are fundamental elements of the bargain between you and LPT, and that LPT’s liability will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- for any death or personal injury caused by its or their negligence,
- for any form of fraud or deceit,
- for any damages caused willfully or by gross negligence, or
- for any form of liability which cannot be limited or excluded by law.
6. Private use
7. Termination of License Agreement
- The registered user is entitled to terminate his subscription to a LPT product or service at any time without specifying a reason and without a deadline to meet. To do so, the user must use the appropriate mobile application store, App Store for Apple products or Google Play for Android products, navigate to the page that allows to manage subscriptions, and cancel the corresponding subscription.
- The duration of the paid services is listed for the user on the same place. Unless the minimum period of use of paid services is not explicitly mentioned in the purchase process, the period of use is not limited. Paid services that are identified in the purchase process with a minimum period of use first run over the posted minimum period of use by the user. After that, the paid services extend by the same duration with each renewal period if they are not canceled by the user or by LPT. The user can cancel the paid services without notice for any reason without limit, but has to take into account the technical possibilities. The termination can be done under “Profile” or in writing by email or letter to LPT or the user. Upon termination of the paid services by the user the user can continue using the free services.
– Personal and financial status details will never be asked by the visitors of the website or the visitors of the Long Pelion Trail itself.